What's this? It is looking like a video is being produced; utilizing what I described to the team as a scary big camera, a scary oversized microphone and studio lighting everywhere. A cel-phone sized camcorder would have felt less intimidating.
This is a good opportunity to use the photos to reveal the results of my winter projects. In the top photo you will note some new red paint on the walls, new moulding and a fresh coat of white satin paint on the baseboards, you can just barely make out my new black window sills, new curtains that the film crew used to block the natural light, and a little glimpse of new door hardware--oil rubbed bronze door knobs, door strikes and hinges.
Crew setting up:
I love this pic...and check out the cool lighting effect they did on the wall and wine rack behind me:
I am nearly finished with my winter 'light remodel,' and that's just in time for the nice weather we have coming over the next few days. I will share more about the video in 6+ months when it's done.
No comments:
Post a Comment