Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Mountain Biking & Pt. Reyes

It is probably worth mentioning that I did my first mountain bike ride this past weekend. I rode the single track at Granite Bay and was able to clear all the obstacles just like I used to. I wore a wrist brace a friend gave me and quite frankly I don't think I could have completed the ride without it. As expected I can't hit big rocks at speed without causing some discomfort, so as long as I keep the speed down and don't plow into rocks it appears I can pick up riding mellow trails again. It's a great feeling to be back in the dirt!

Here are a few photos from my weekend in Point Reyes.









Mule's Ears: (playing with depth of field)


Douglas Iris:

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I really like the first one (where is that?) the one of the iris. The colors are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Most of those photos were taken at Chimney Rock.

    ReplyDelete