There are three things to note in this photo. 1) Good company. 2) Bill is not smiling because he was jealous of my jack-o-lantern design. 3) My fence is standing upright again. I think a few co-workers read this blog so I will be the first to say that the beer bottles were simply there for effect, no alcohol was consumed that evening.

There are two things to note in this photo. 1) The jack-o-lanterns we came up with and 2) there are now plants in the backyard, the creekbed restoration is complete, the bridge is refinished and the flagstone paver project is nearly complete. A huge work-in-progress, it is.

There are a few more jack-o-lanterns not shown here. Matt was adamant that we draw our designs on the pumpkins and he would carve them. With a sheetrock knife, mind you. So I drew my best rendition of a Steve Memoring painting of the Tower Bridge in downtown Sacramento. I'd post a photo but Matt is still trying to carve it. ;)
Happy Halloween everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment